Saturday, June 19, 2004

Who's that Girl?

Quein esta nina? It's Madonna - er, Esther. It's Esther. Leave it to Madonna to corrupt a beautiful religion. I wish she would of found Islam, and now she'd be covered from head to toe in her burka. Ahhh, one can dream. I like Madonna, I have all of her albums, sans the last, but once she gets political I just roll my eyes. These chumps are here to ENTERTAIN ME, they are blank as can be, and they've seen it before and they've done it before and they think that they like it but no they don't like it, and that's what I like - don't start pontificating you megarich bitch - I don't have the time. You don't know ME, or how I live, you're so far off in your own little land, I don't give a goddamn what you think about GW, not one bit. Just help me dance, for inspiration.

And Morrissey: I liked you better when your loathing was self-directed. Get a life. Better yet: get fucked. I think you just may like it.

I probably got that spanish wrong up there, sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home