Friday, May 21, 2004

Why Colonial House SUCKED...or wasn't very Entertaining

Listen, I want to see what it was like to live during those times...I DO NOT want to see how narcissitic modern-day aholes live during make believe Colonial times.

Commit blasphemy? You're burned at the stake. Don't attend Sabbath service? You're just asking for hellfire damnation to rain upon your sorry head.

No, instead we get the strident uber-fem, chip on the shoulder at the ready "would I martyr myself if I really lived during this time?" Uh, no, you wouldn't because you'd be too busy surviving to worry about making your stand.

Oh, then there's the guy who feels the need to announce he's gay. So what? What does this have to do with Colonial times again? Nuthin. That's why it sucks.

See what happens in Colonial times when people stop being polite and start getting real. Whatevah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home