Friday, April 23, 2004

This guy gives me a headache, he shall remain anonymous. And yes, I have HUMMER - right here Baby!

I dig sports o.k. like, but they've become the opiate of the masses. I'm more in to music art & politics. Yeah, I’ve watched a couple of the Avs & Nugs playoff games, but they’re not high on my priority list. If nothing else is going on I’ll watch. I don't want to be self-righteous about TV, but when I saw that you've never seen Friends I was sure I had a soul mate. As the man said, “TV is medium that’s rarely well-done.” If I had cable - I’d watch it, and there are too many other things to do instead of TV. I watch enough the way it is. NetFilx is my friend and I go to movies a lot. I like Galaga when I’m out, but I don't play video games at home. I dig action rather than watching others act.

I just bought a new bike, a Trek1200 road bike that is very light & fast. Did you really just buy a Hummer? I prefer a hybrid Honda than a big truck for obvious reasons.

Yes, curry, & painting are very good, but we can’t forget sushi. I like great red wine and jazz as much as I like to ski and bike - I’ve been told I’m a renaissance man. I honestly strike the balance between being a rootsy, bohemian, mountain-jock & an educated urban sophisticate. I’m down-home laid-back while still knowing the best wine and music for the occasion. I dress-up real nice.

---JacksOne: By the time I got here, my natural gag reflex was a kicking in. This guy is a STUFFED SHIRT and I don't care how you try to hide it with your liberal sensitivity, he's as hardcore boring as any "right-wing religious nut case asshole in the heartland." Oh yes you are! And about 10 times as closed minded. Electrical hybrid car? Outta my way GIRLIE MAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home