Wednesday, April 14, 2004

This AlphaM is ALL talk, but it's music to my Ears...

(The Nuggets) They are doing well, pretty cool, also cool that the only sports team that sucks in the state is the Broncos! Gotta love it.
(Nuggets Game) So those celebs were all yearing for your seat eh? Did you spot Lionel sporting a woodie while slobbering and staring at your arse? (Avril!) that punk chick is doing her best to look hard but I'd bet my bottom dollar that when I would slip her something that is truly hard she would split
open and melt just like, well you know the rest. But while we are on
the subject, I wouldn't mind steeping her lovely little briefs in some
hot water and sipping on the resulting broth like an exotic tea!
Thinking of which if you haven't done the tour up at Celestial
Seasonings, you should do it, it is so refreshing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home