Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Oh Avril!

Did I spell your name wrong? Please forgive me! Did I hear you're giving a free concert at Southwest Plaza today? Oh joy! I hate this little bitch, talk about worthless music, packaged up and disinfected for all you tools out there that think this shee-ut is good stuff. It ain't. I'm just giving it to you straight. She's no better than Britney, and at least you can dance to Britney's music. Southwest Plaza, gotta love the old girl, surprised she's still standing, what with Cinderella City and Villa Italia already fallen under the eeevvveeelll hands of corporate development. Yes, so in 20 years time "Bow-Mar Commons (nee Villa Italia) will once again face the wrecking ball under the guise of revitalization. That is this mortal coil we call life/development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home