Thursday, April 15, 2004

Speaking of being Full Of IT...

Sure - go for it. I like the reversed split kiwi anecdote, brown and
furry on the outside, nice and moist and juicy on the inside, man I am
drooling just thinking about swirling my tongue around that juicy fruit
and licking up as much of that nectar as I can! I wonder what prompted
those New Zealanders to make that fruit the way that they did? I don't
think I could resist thrusting my face into Tyra banks' kiwi like the
proverbial fat kid and the pie eating contest at the county fair! Might
need a Q Tip to clean out my ears afterwards tho'. I could dive on that
lil keewtchie kew like Oprah on a buffet table! WOW - I just realized
that Oprah and Orca are only differentiated by one letter, especially if
you spell like I do. I guess now would be a good time to make the
arrangements for the trip to Pueblo for the state fair, huh? Further
pondering makes me wonder if Oprah named her magazine "O" after the
ever evasive orgasm that she has been reaching for all of these years.
Why does thinking of Oprah the Orca and her trying to have an orgasm
remind of the movie, "Kingpin"??? Slurp, slurp, hurl, hurl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home