Thursday, July 08, 2004

Marlon Brando

I would be remiss not to say a few words about one of my most favorite actors...Mr. Brando. Mr. Brando, it was you that had my heart in junior and high school, I avidly read all biographies, watched all your movies and swooned, oh yes I did! What a gorgeous man, with that big head, like a lion. A smart-ass too. Great combination I think! Why I remember, a couple of years ago, Connie Chung interviewing him, and his total control over it all. One minute flirty, then coy, then condescending, then angry, then funny, then sexy...playing with Connie, like a cat with a mouse, batting her here, batting here there, all the while she giggles and blinks hard....she loved it, every damn minute of it, she was totally hot for Marlon, I could tell. And who wouldn't be? Even at the end, his little 100 pound filipino maid straining to push his wheelchair, he was still MARLON BRANDO.

Reminds me of my favorite Brando story. Upon arriving in Hollywood the studio mucky-mucks said: Marlon, you need anything? You need anything at all, you just let us know. And Marlon said: Can you get my monkey fucked?

Yes Marlon, here on Super Intelligent Mystery Monkeys we CAN get your monkey fucked.

RIP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home