Monday, June 21, 2004

I'm flipping through the North Denver Tribune this weekend

And those lame-ass peace-lovin Grannies were right in my backyard! Where was I?? Probably mourning my non-event UKB bitter past now what thing. Blech. It's so asinine and high school drama bullshit. Aren't we funny? Aren't we cool? Aren't we way smarter than you? Uh, no....no....and no. They had the greatest letter though in the paper, from a long-time North Denverite thanking all the newcomers that know what's best for ALL of us, oh yes, it was heart-warming! And so right on! They do know best. So just sit back and let them do all the thinking for you. It's the easiest that way.

I'm getting a sign made for my yard. It will have the stop-sign, but instead of saying "stop" it will say "submit", and beneath it "to WalMart"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home