Monday, July 12, 2004

I'm starting a New! Blog!

To counter-effect the notion that Denver is "number one for singles" yeah-right. So's, I'm trying to think up a name, got to be good, grab the readers attention, for that I will turn to one monkey-friend who is A+ at coming up with catchy slogans and sayings. Then: I begin the online dating chronicles, because I feel it's really needed. Are the things I go through normal? Hmm? These are questions that keep this monkey up at night. Should I have Monkey in the title? After all, we're all monkeys. And hopefully, this new blog will enable more and more monkeys to be fucked, and fucked enthusiastically with a lot of feeling. So There. And yes, it will be full of cuss-words and dirty things, I will get the man-monkey-view of online dating, and believe you me, it's a pretty one. As opposed to the woman-monkey-view, which I guess it's all in how you perceive things to be. What the hell do I know? Not a goddamn thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home