Tuesday, July 13, 2004

452 Posts

That's what I give you people, yes you. And still, you don't phone, you don't write.....you don't comment. But such is life. So I was trolling some personal ads on Nerve, the ladies, because I like to see what I'm up against...and there was the "angrylefty" who kids herself into thinking she is some sort of minority because she regularly listens to NPR and Bill Moyer. Yeah right. Oh, poor you, surrounded by those dumb red-neck conservatives - oh the pain! The misery! Lady - I know where you're coming from, as being a conservative monkey in most matters, I am often up against the boring-close-minded angry leftie, or the boring-close-minded angry rightie and it's gets pretty old. It's like my friend said: JacksOne, you will never meet a cool republican guy, never - so just quit hoping. I have, oh believe me I have. Not only have I given up on meeting a cool republican male monkey (that is single, cute, funny, smart, likes good music, eats meat, is cuddly and smells good) I've completely given up on the entire NOTION that I will EVER have a male Mnky to call my very own. Right or Left. Got it???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home