Monday, April 05, 2004

If I Have to Hear Anymore CU Bullshit....

Look, I'm tired of it. I'm tired of rape allegations being thrown around. Because that is what they are, allegations, and if there was enough evidence of a rape or sexual assault, there would be prosecution. I'm sick of hearing it, I'm sick of the stupid protests against sexual assault (as if there are people FOR sexual assault), yeah, women showing "their strength." I'm sick of stupid girls not being able to draw the line, or set boundaries, or say NO. Women strip themselves of power, they become hunks of meat just sitting there, waiting to be assaulted. Give me a break already. There has never been a time in my life EVER when I've been taken advantage of by a male EVER, because I DRAW THE LINE, and have the ability to make them feel like the little twerps they are. MONKEY POWER - learn it ladies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home