Friday, April 02, 2004

Two Days of Caffeine = ADDICTION

This monkey is run-down and tired today -but why? I slept well, I didn't feel tired when I awoke, didn't exert myself physically - why is this? Then I realized - over the past two days I have partook in caffeine: 3 cups of coffee and TWO cokes; on the 3rd: I am now ADDICTED. I have a bad headache too, and no amount of water is helping. I'm shaking my fist at the caffeine Gods, this WILL NOT stand, oh no, the monkey off the monkey back commences NOW. I have certain addictions, we'll not go thru them now, and I don't need another. Anyway, I scoff at those that say they need their daily coffee - scoff! Back to my drink of choice: water in the morning, water in the evening, water at supper time. Anyways, you gots to admit Denver water has a delish flavor you just cain't find nowhere elses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home