Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I Objectify Men

I love doing it too, I love to look at them as pieces of meat, some of it prime, some of it destined for baloney. I like to think about x-rated things I could do to them while SPEAKING TO THEM, just to see if they pick up any vibes. I like to watch them as they walk around, check out their package, stare at their chests, that sort of thing. I'm an old pro and I ain't ashamed. Plus, if I had my way, I'd only hire good-looking, clean cut males, to indulge my every whim, I'd make then come in and rub my shoulders, bring me my lunch and generally do my bidding - with a song in their heart and a smile on their lips. I'd tell them they looked really good in red/white/green/whatever, they should wear it more often. I'd wonder out loud how such a dish was single. A girl can dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home