Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Review of Reality?

Ok, I watch shitty shows, I do. America's Next Top Model, G-d I loved that show, I loved it! They showed it TWICE a week, which was great. I like Survivor, but only for about 15 minutes, then I get bored and switch in to MTV-II. On Mondays I watch Airline on some channel, it's good stuff, I would never work for an airline, I couldn't deal with the dumbasses. What times your flight? 2 pm? It's 2:20, you missed it fucker - back o' the line and no tears or bullshit. On Tuesdays I watch Real World, to get my hate on. On Wednesdays I rest. On Thursdays, I don't know. Listen, I'm a channel flipper, I stay at no channel for any length of time. I also don't watch cop shows. I watch HBO stuff, can't help it. And I watch Music Television. Like all the time dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home