Friday, March 26, 2004

Keeping "Active"

Is not for me, and the men who practice the above - well, they're not for me either. People who partake in constant outdoor activity (you live in Colorado! they're sooo much to do!) are manic. I would also say they don't know how to relax. I am the MASTER relaxer. I like to relax and I like folks who like to relax as well. I don't need every waking minute outside of work taken up with something or other. I don't need activities on the weekend, EVERY weekend. I don't like to work up a sweat. I look foolish in bike gear, and bike helmets are for losers. Now, don't get me wrong, I do like to take long walks, just me and my Walkman. It's good to do. On occasion. Some of these tools I'm meeting need to give it a rest already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home