Monday, April 26, 2004

The Homeless! The Homeless!

I was listening to Peter Boyles this morning (something I rarely do nowadays since it's mostly Bush bashing) and Peter was upset because of some cry-baby story in the RMN about the homeless, which failed to mention that upwards of 70% of homeless people had drug or alchohol problems - just a few! Because, you see, you HAVE TO BE DRUNK OR DRUGGED to live that way, it's WHY THEY LIVE THE WAY THEY DO. And for me, I don't want to provide a tent city so you can go get wasted in semi-comfort. Homeless people for the most part, piss me off, pathetic dried-out crack ho's standing with a sign "help me feed my babys". Let me relay a little story, I was with JacksTwo, and we were stopped at a red-light and saw a drunken young homeless guy, wobbly on his legs, holding a sign that read: homless, plese help", unfortunately he was holding the sign upside down, that's when JacksTwo commented: ya see, no attention to detail.

Get clean, get a job, get a life. Like most of us tools do. Like life is a barrel of laughs everyday or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home