Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Phil Keating.com (again?? I know, getta life already!)

Has got some really ugly friends. I shun woven caps, winter hats, the kind you used to wear when it's cold outside and you're shoveling. Now it's all the bland white-boy trend. Blech. A lot of friends-o-Phil wear the cap - who'd a thunk? And there's HEIDI HEMMIT. Yeah, Heidi's from around my neighborhood! Lucky me! And when the two planes crashed midair she let her northwest denver creds shine when she reported LIVE from 32nd and Moncrieff. Which is pretty interesting, considering both streets run west-east, and shall never, ever cross.

You silly, silly beyotch. She's taking over Phil's spot as most ANNOYING NEWSPERSON IN DENVER. With her fake tough-reporter girl thing, Heidi's ON IT, she's got you COVERED. I'm tired people, so tired....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home