Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I have told you monkies before of my Charitable Leanings

I'm taking it one step further. As the long-time SIMM readers know, I offered my home as a refuge for all those fine, displaced Iraqi men. I am now offering a home for those displaced and "tortured" Iraqi "resistance fighters", or your common, every day Saddam thug.

They've been BROKEN DOWN and they're ready for some FEMALE domination. Being made to feel like a woman worse than a bullet between the eyes gentlemen? Oh yes, you'll feel more like a woman than any time before once you get to mi casa, oh yes you will! And you'll learn to say: thank you Mother may I have another? and I will HAPPILY oblige. These bitches are begging for it - the pictures don't lie! More pictures! Graphic hard-on ones please, if you've got em.

Bwa-ha-ha. I love being an American Woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home