Friday, May 14, 2004

The Answer? It's blowing in the Wind

So I went to the little party last night, and I say to you, my monkies: What Gives? This monkey is ANTI-SOCIAL, and I come from a long, long line of anti-social monkies, harkening back to the GWF (the Great White Father to the uninformed). The Wife must learn this, as the Husband of JacksTwo did: we're just assholes. We are. That's right - not only are we a disarmingly good-looking band of monkeys, we don't like other monkeys much, although we're always unfailingly polite. AND, we're sarcastic, AND we get laughs at the expense of others AND one another, AND we're way cool, AND we can kick serious ass AND we have kicked serious ass, you will know us by the trail of dead, which is a purty good band too.

That being said, I ended up buying a candle. But it was nice and I have a perfect place for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home