Friday, March 05, 2004

I don't know what to write - but I feel I must write something.

Witty! and Engaging! Unforgettable! Life changing! So I can be on Oprah and worship her up close. She'll be all like - JacksOne, what got you here? I'd answer - some dumbass blog - can you believe it? Plus the fact I lost 1700 pounds, that and adopting the 22 children, oh and my work with the headless orphans. I'm blessed! I was blissfully unemployed for a couple of years, living of the dividends you know, and had the chance to watch Oprah nearly every day. Oprah is one step away from a poison kool-aid debacle. In the Windy City - on the Magnificent Miiiillleee - in the Harpo studios. All the ladies, laid out on the floor, hair and makeup just-so, their Sunday best on, nails polished, matching purse and shoes - and really, a perfect little ending to a perfect little life. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home