Wednesday, March 03, 2004

For the price of a daily Latte - You could sponsor a Handsome Iraqi Man

There's THOUSANDS, they're EVERYWHERE. Yowzer, these are fine looking men, fine looking. It's time to do...my part. I'm willing to open my huge, western home for a few special immigrants. Firstly, the amenities: hot/cold water ON COMMAND, 24/7 television with 400 channels (!) including "sexy" channels, phone & internet access, centeral air, electricity a full 24 hours a day, pillow top mattresses with 500-thread count sheets, "haute" section of Denver with a view of Sloan's Lake and the QWEST sign (corporations rule!), hardwood floors, w/d, off-street parking and ME. And I'm so kind, and funny and PRETTY (did I already mention that?) and I make all the decisions, and I'm the boss, and it's not a democracy in the JacksOne world, (so they'll feel right at home). All I have to do is fill in the form and mail off my check! Right on! Charity starts at home, preferably in my lap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home