Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hello Theerree Eye Doctor

From my desk I have a view of the entrance to our vast, steel and glass skyscraper - 100 stories high atleast, and anyways, there is this Eye Doctor I see every morning, he wears this tan corduroy dress coat, and it fits well but is kind of rumpled, it looks good, sharp, understated, a touch intellectual. He wears clogs, which is weird.

He's short and skinny, but the type of skinny that's all muscle, with a big nose and short black hair, so cute. And man, let me tell you he walks with PURPOSE and DIRECTION, and he parks his car as far out in the lot as he can! Healthy! Strong! 20/20 vision! No eye-candy today - pun intended - he never showed up - the bum! He's older too, verrry nice, hairy and dark-eyed. I am a pervert, I will admit that right now. "There is no shame in the monkey house"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home