Monday, March 08, 2004

You Won't Have Phil Keating To Kick Around Anymore!

The tool is moving to Tex-ass, to become a Dallas-based national reporter for FOX NEWS. How do I hate Phil Keating? Let me count the ways....it all began one summer day several years ago, I was downtown, near Coors Field, perhaps I was attending a game, I can't remember - but I DO remember the sight of one cocky LITTLE MAN strutting down the street, giving all the girls the eye....Phil Keating. It continued, one day when I picked up a copy of 5280 "Most Eligible Singles" issue...and the sight of one cocky LITTLE MAN in a shiny python shirt and leather pants....Which brought me to one night in November, at a fashion show...and the sight of one cocky LITTLE MAN in fashionably (last year) washed out jeans/grey, with a matching grey type shirt and one diamond stud. I don't know why I hate Phil Keating, I just do. Chump. Phone Book Sitter. Good Riddance - you're Dallas' problem now! Finally, Sari Pador's chance to SHINE.

Some may say - JacksOne, you're just jealous YOU'RE not one of Denver's Most Eligible Singles. Yes, that may be true, but it's also true I'm one of Denver's BEST KEPT SECRETS. So There. Plus I'm ravishingly beautiful (have I mentioned that before?).

It also goes to show that the bland, mediocre, mild-as-opposed-to-hot-sauce type of people gain quasi-stardom for being the blandest, mediocre-est of the bunch. Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings....Phil Keating. Mark my words people - he'll be some national news anchor in a couple of years, resting his tiny behind on GOLDEN phone books and laughing all the way to the bank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home