Sunday, March 07, 2004

Desert Sessions - Crawl Home - Euro IMPORT (!)

With the VIDEO for "Crawl Home". I'm reassured, reassured that Josh won't become some MTV slave, he insists on making videos that are way too boring for the average viewer. The video is boring, just Josh and PJ arguing in a car. Yes, Josh looks delicious, as USUAL. I heard there was a pic of Josh making out with that joan-jett-wannabe-psuedo-sneering-punk-rock beyotch from the Distillers. I'm shocked! Shocked! PJ Harvey is: more attractive, smarter, she rocks hard for a woman and does her own thing, she is rock royalty. While The Distillers make uninspired, run-of-the-mill, fake-tough-girl music. She was married to a guy from Rancid (eye roll), enough said. The Distillers were the 2nd act when QOTSA was here in October. They suck. She sucks. I really wanted to see Millionaire, but arrived too late, in the middle of The Distillers set, I shook my fist at the Gods on that one - but what can you do? On the bright side, my favorite songs - Regular John, Mexicola, If Only - were all played. I have no idea why I'm writing this, as the concert was months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home